“How much more helpful would a review process be if it got people focussing forward. IMPROV-ed performance reviews do just that! They ask for ideas and insights into what opportunities exist for growth, and encourage more impactful collaboration among teammates beyond completion of tasks and routine processes”
Episode 5 is here and it's a real game changer!
Welcome to team huddle!
Here’s how it goes;
Every second week on Barnraisers we release an episode that features a conversation with a special guest. Every other week we do a Team Huddle with just you and I. Sound simple enough? Awesome!
So what is the Team Huddle all about?
Well, it's a shorter Barnraisers episode, made up of 3 segments:
At the start the show with a quick Q&A SESSION. It’s a time for follow up and give you a chance to hear answers to listener questions about the show and the topics we have discussed in previous weeks.
Segment 2 is BEYOND THE SPOTLIGHT.
This involves me expanding on a particular aspect of strategic team development. This week for instance, we're going to explore "performance reviews". More specifically, we're going to take a look at how spending time with last week's guest Adam Hembree and doing a little more resarch on Imrpov might have help us crack the code wen it comes to delivering feedback that is actionable, timely and helpful for the person hearing it!
Finally, team huddle finishes with NOTES FROM THE FIELD. I’m really excited about this section, because it represents your chance to participate directly in the show and share your stories with all the other Barnraisers out there. That’s right, I want this section to become a showcase for power of collaboration, a celebration of the skill of working together and I want to give everyone a chance to share with the world, just how great the people, teams and businesses you work with (and for) really are. Ultimate team players aren't limited to Olympic stadiums, Formula 1 tracks or blockbuster move lots. They can be found everywhere; and each story is just as compelling, instructional and inspirational as the next.
The more we hear them, the more we celebrate them, the more powerful our "team first" movement will become.
Sound good? I’m excited too!
Let's get on with the show.
WANT TO SUPPPORT THE PODCAST?
The best way is to tell your friends & share online!
Feel free to leave a review on iTunes, or follow us on social media and start a conversation. You can find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using the handle @barnraiserspod.
- Completely Improvised Shakespeare — Check out Adam's Completely Improvised Shakespeare homepage
- Home | Completely Improvised Potter — And here's the link to Improvised Potter!
- Into the Words — The place to go and "nerd out" with Adam about words and language.
- The Kinghorn Cancer Centre — Home of this week's ultimate team players and stars of our Notes From the Field segment. Thanks for helping my friend guys!
- Jagga Jasoos | Galti Se Mistake - Behind the Scenes | In Cinemas July 14 - YouTube — Great teamwork in action! And all the various elements of Barnraisers represented (India, Movie Director, Improvised Scene)!
- Jagga Jasoos - Facebook page — Looks like a fun movie!